[IP] initial insurance coverage

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:09:28 -0400
From: RoseLea <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] yikes :-(

At 11:21 PM 6/29/02, you wrote:
>Work insurance can not deny you for pre-existing conditions since they
>even question about them.

I think this depends on the insurance company.  Even with insurance offered
by your employer, the insurance company can have an application that asks
about any "pre-existing" conditions and can ask about prior insurance.

IThink it depends on your employer but I know in NJ It's everycomer
Insurance. No exam, no exclusion, immediate coverage. The NJ State Health
Benefits progam is very good. I worked in an Asylum just to get it.
A. L. Bender, M. D.