RE: [IP] Re:Question about Pumps & Cruise Ships

Just finished a 7 day cruise to Alaska. Having the
pump was great. Had a 4 hour time difference and I
reset the time on the pump and continued as usual. No
problems with diabetes stuff or pump thru airport
checks. My belt and camera gave me more troubles.
They never even asked about the syringes.
One pleasant surprise was I only increased my insulin
1-2 units for meals. When eating out I usually end up
high no matter what, but the cruise food didn't seem
to be loaded with fats or sugars and I used my regular
1:15 ratio with good results. It was a great vacation.

Do You Yahoo!?