Re: [IP] Animas pump

email @ redacted writes:

> I am wondering if any of you who use the Animas pump could tell me if
> you're happy with that particular pump, if there are any problems with it,
> how you have found the company, etc.

Rachel, My daughter (8) has been pumping on her Animas pump a little over six
months.....we love it...all the features especially waterproof, small basal
increments, ease of use.....we have had no problems with it and those few I
have heard about are handles quickly....I cannot say enough about the
company...the people (many diabetics themselves) are awesome, caring and
patient....their response time for CS is incredible...as you can guess, I
cannot say enough in favor of the product and the integrity of this
company......you will love pumping...