Re: [IP] Good psychologist / psychiatrist in bay area

Which bay area?  Tampa, San Fran... ?

The thing is you need to call them and ask lots of questions before you make
the appointment.  Like if they have experience dealing with diabetics, how long
they have been practicing, and if they have experience with any other things
you are having problems with, like depression, anxiety, whatever.  Maybe even
ask for references too.  At the first appointment make a note of what kinds of
questions they ask you and if it really seems like they know something about
dm.  If I go see a general practitioner for example, when I have a cold, and
they don't ask how my sugars are doing and they should know I have dm, I don't
go back.  Goos luck to you.