[IP] Good psychologist / psychiatrist in bay area

Hi all:

I'm looking for a decent psychologist / psychiatrist who has experience
dealing with type I diabetics.  I'd like to get a handle on stress and a
few bad thought patterns that are causing me (and thus my diabetes)
grief.  I'm living on the peninsula / in silicon valley / SF bay area.

If you're not in the area, I'd still like any tips on choosing a good
therapist / doc, and pitfalls to avoid (mistaking BG level fluctuations
for mood disorders, etc.)

Thanks in advance,

Dave S.