Re: [IP] group for teens

At CHOC Hospital here in Orange County, there's a group for 'teens called TOADS. I think also a good source of info would be found at the P.A.D.R.E. foundation...Go to the "PUMP GIRLS website and I think there is a link there.

Jenny Sutherland
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Earl and Kay Guy

  I am thinking about starting a support group for preteens / teens and
  parents in northern San Diego county. ---

  ---At this point, I am trying to develop a model where the kids would meet
  separately for recreation or with a youngish diabetes educator and the
  parents would meet to discuss a particular topic for the evening with
  local endo's, cde's, pump reps etc.----->SNIP