[IP] group

I am thinking about starting a support group for preteens / teens and
parents in northern San Diego county. If anyone from this area is
interested please let me know.

At this point, I am trying to develop a model where the kids would meet
separately for recreation or with a youngish diabetes educator and the
parents would meet to discuss a particular topic for the evening with
local endo's, cde's, pump reps etc.

Does anyone on this list have experience with this type of group or a
similar support group? I would love to hear from you. What has worked?
Or not worked?

Thanks, Kay