Re: [IP] More Glucowatch info.

I just read most of this study and I have to tell you that this is TRULY a
biased study.  It clearly stated in several spots that they were basing their
data against Type 1 diabetics who only test their BGs 2 or fewer times per
day.  Now, I don't know about all of you but even on MDI Josh was being
tested WAY more than just 1-2 days each day.  As a matter of fact I really
have never heard of a type 1 only checking this few times each day.  So my
opinion on this so-called study is that it is probably less than accurate
based on that fact alone.  Jim H- what is YOUR knowledgable opinion on this

mom to Joshua