[IP] BS scale conversion

Could someone please help me out here, I am sure everyone else knows this,
but I have to find out, it is driving me nuts. I know that there are two
different scales that BSs's are measured on, for me I use the one where 20
is HIGH not LOW... but it seems like the majority of the rest of you use
the scale where 50 is LOW and 300 is HIGH. Therefore could someone please
email me the approximate conversions so that I know what someone is
talking about when they say that their BS was 250 for example.

Thanks in advance...
Sarah Arnal
email @ redacted

Do You Yahoo!?