From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Carla Supples
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:23 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Fear of Going Low

  Hi-- I have been pumping for almost a month now, It is wonderful.  I have
the MM508.  I have been a Type 1 for 30 years.  I have been catching myself
reaching for a snack mid-morning because of the fear of going low.  I use to
have up to 2 lows every morning during pre pump days.  Now that I have been
on the pump, there just been a time or two, but I still have this fear run
through me about running low--I know I can turn my pump off, have glucose
tabs, drinks.  I guess it is just a habit that I got to break.  Any
comments, would be appreciated-- Carla