From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of jspock @shore.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 9:30 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Completely Backward From What I Expected

Hey all,

Here's another bizarre situation from me that I hope some folks might be
able to help me with.

For the past two weeks, I've been checking sugars before I eat and 2 hours
post-meal, to see how much carbohydrates will raise my blood sugar.  (I'm
not explaining what I did in detail, because I think everyone here knows
what I mean.)  The important thing to remember is that I do not have my pump
yet, so I do not bolus at mealtimes.  I take one injection per day of Lantus
(a basal).

Here's the bizarre part:  in *every instance*, without exception, my bs
DROPPED between 50 to 75 points per meal.

Anyone care to take that one on?

Jenn ("Always the Odd One Out") in MA

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424