[IP] Foot weirdness

I'm going nuts over here! For the past 8 or so days
the arch of my left foot has been "fluttering". It's
not a tingling, and there's no pain. Just a "flutter"
thing that happens every ten seconds or so. And just
in the left foot. As of two months ago (last doc
visit) , I have no complications and no foot
neuropathy. I'm calling the doc tomorrow, but I was
just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Do You Yahoo!?