RE: [IP] Re: newbee questions-Dual and Square wave

Hi Sharon:
I have seen many people refer to pump as "poor man's pump"...what gives?

And you speak of dual wave bolus.  I am sort of confused as to dietician
told me to square wave when eating a large/long meal and not dual
wave...square wave didn't work for me as it delivered over 1 hr. and when I
checked b.g. about 2 hrs after I ate, b.g. went up.

I know I can't eat Chinese food, brings b.g. up to 500 level, ditto for
pizza and that's with me making my own, just veggies no cheese...

You can e mail me at email @ redacted
Thx Kathy B./