Re: [IP] pump pouches

I made myself a pouch that hangs around my neck.  I used a soft pretty cord on
it and basically made it like a little bag that has Velcro at the top to keep it
closed.  It's made out of cotton flannel and is really nice and soft.

I would be intersted in hearing if others have made other kinds of pouches.  I
can sew and it shouldn't be too difficult to come up with some different ones.

Judi in MI
Blanketeer of Polar Fleece Scraps for
See my pictures at
updated 6/5/01