[IP] Single and scared !

I also can relate to your problem. Although still married, my wife is an RN,
and the DM scares her!
Only been on the pump about 6 months, and she still cannot deal with it.
I try to make the impact as minimum as possible, unless of course a crisis,
but those are becoming less and less.

One thing I have found to be helpful is to always be prepared. I was a boy
scout - and I always carry extras of everything.

Also, this board and others like it are a great help...

Email me at home email @ redacted if I can be of help...

Enjoy each day...
Carl R. Findeiss