Re: [IP] Start my pump on Monday & gluten intolerance anyone?

At 12:21 PM 7/31/2001 Linda Kelly wrote:
 >And my pump trainer said I should not be on IP list...Linda(not pumping)

When I started my pump over 3 years ago, I was already a member here. My
knowledge from this list not only made me a better pumper, but helped
provide a lot of useful and practical information to my CDE who was glad to
get the insights from other pumpers. Just remember that your Pump Trainer
works for you and not the other way around.

Saying that you should not be on this list would be like asking you never
to talk to another diabetic or another pumper. Most trainers encourage
users to seek out other pumpers to share experiences. That why there are
local support groups, nationwide for pumpers. This support group just
happens to be international and via email. Otherwise there's no difference.

Ignorance is not bliss in this situation. There are often many ways to get
to the same goal... some work better for some people than for others. By
hearing the experiences of other pumpers you may find methods that work
much better for you.