[IP] re: travel and unexpected snafus

Catherine wrote:Sorry!I wasn't clear. I've also been taking beclovent
(steroid asthma preventative) for periods of time. But
the albuterol inhaler does also give me big timehighs

I do not have diabetes, but my son does. I DO have asthma and take various
things, but the one thing the albuterol inhaler can do is get your body
going in stress-like ways, and of course, so does a bad asthma attack. Now,
with my son, stress can make his BG rise. So...maybe that is what happens