[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #324

In a message dated 7/31/01 11:55:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< hey all three read plasma, not whole blood  :O)  I know, it gets
 also, if you talk to the meter companies, they say NOT TO use the same
 for back to back readings.  doesnt make sense to me either, but they say to
 use a differetn finger.....something about interstitual fluid or something.

I read the bottles of all three and they are all read whole blood.  I have
also done three different fingers (one for each meter) and still get the same