  ----- Original Message -----
  From: email @ redacted
  oh, i'm sure.  at times i wake up sitting up twisting it off and what i think
  happens is that i'm twisting it to make sure it's snapped on and secure and
  then as i twist to the left to undo it to then twist again to the right to
  secure it, i must fall asleep before i twist it back on..... get that one?
  LOL....
  i only do it with the quicksets and dang it, i did it again last night!