Re: [IP] Difference in Meters

For those of you who use a Freestyle and use "alternate sites" (i.e., the
forearm), be aware that studies have shown that BGs from alternate sites can
be higher than BGs taken from the finger. Users are advised not to use
alternate sites when BGs can be rapidly falling (as in after meals). There
were a couple of abstracts presented at the recent ADA Scientific Sessions
regarding the differences.

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 7/28/01 11:11:36 AM US Eastern Standard Time,