[IP] Steroids

The conversation about the steroids (inhaled or otherwise) has got me
thinking.  I also take steroids (Prednisone and Florinef) on a daily basis
to treat Addison's Disease (adrenal gland failure).  Even though my docs
tell me that the drugs should not affect my blood sugar (because I am on a
"replacement" dose), I find that on occasion, they do.  I am sure that folks
taking steroids for anything other than replacement therapy must have major
high blood sugars at times.

Any way, my thought is:  Has anyone ever considered a bolus for the steroid?
  Is there any way to track how much the sugar rises after taking the

Just something to think about....

Jenn :)

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424