[IP] pump pouches

Has anyone come up with their own pouch design that they would share.  I do
not always like having mine hanging off my belt.  I just started pumping and
am thinking about outdoor winter activities that might cause me some problems.
I think something like a shoulder harness (kind of like the ones for guns)
would work great and I didn't know if someone has seen one on the market.  I
have to be able to get to it easily so one of these deals that puts the pump
on your back is out of the question.  Any thoughts would be welcome.