RE: [IP] Re: Square and Dual waves

You can also use a dual wave bolus. I use this for my son if he is eating a
meal which has carbohydrates and high protein/fat. The dual wave lets you
set an amount to be delivered immediately and an amount to be done as a
square wave.

Dana Barber Gonzales, MHSA
University Affiliated Program
Department of Pediatrics