Re: [IP] Re: Square and Dual waves

  I think I
> should have used the "square
> bolus" but am not sure and also  not sure how to do
> it.  Need some help.
>                                             Jeanie

My endo started me off with the formula of one half of
the total dosage up front and one-half squared over
two hours. For extra high fat meals I use one third of
the total dosage up front and two thirds squared over
two or three hours.  My experience is that I give a
little more insulin in the square wave than I think I
should and I can always change the square wave midway
through it if it seems like too much. I'm curious what
other people do, as I've found it so far to be trial
and error beyond all this.

Do You Yahoo!?