[IP] same action, different bgs??

Ed, Sounds like you have perfected the exercise / pump activities.
 Those were very good results.

I have had some problems lately getting things worked out with
Yoga.  I would never have believed that 1 & 1/2 hours of yoga would
be as strenuous as a 45 minute fast walk.....

I have had to break in class and go swallow 6 glucose tabs on
several occasional.  I try to have my bg at 180 to 200 before class
and I take off my pump.  During one of these times, I still went to
55 at the end of class and had to chew more tabs before I could
drive home.

The other times have worked out fine.

Last night I was at 150, took off pump, ate half a wheat bagel and
went to class.   When I got home I was 321??!!??  I bolused 10 and
nothing happened for an hour.  I ASSUMED it was a bad site, and
put a new infusion set in.   But then I stuck the end piece back in
the old site accidentally.   Bolused 10 and sure enough started
going down immediately.   When I realized the old site was
working, I knew I would go low and had to watch it closely for
several hours.  Had to eat some jelly bellies (one of my secret
substitutes for glutabs).  Everything worked out, woke up with a
blue tongue from the blueberry ones and a 76 bg!

Why would that happen?   This teacher was a substitute and does
more strenuous moves (we are all sweating midway through).

I guess it is one more of the marvelous mysteries of DB, like where
does all that insulin go when you have a bad site?