Re: [IP] Does this sound right?

  It all depends on where you live, what clnic or endo you use or what the
particular circumstances are.  When my son, 8 at the time, started on his
pump it was 'here it is have at it!!!"  Not everyone goes through a relly
intense training session.  If you personally don't feel comfortable with
getting started that way you could request some training from the p ump
company.  After all that is what they are there for.

Good Luck!  And don't forget we rae all here to help too!

mom to Joshua-pumping 1.5 yrs now, dxd 4 yrs ago, age 9.5