[IP] Re: duration of eye dilation

> I was so scared.  I was still dilated the next morning.  I
> call the doctors office in a panic.  They were very rude and said that this
> is normal and could last up for 48 hours.

All of my eye docs have always said that if I had
any changes to immediately call them, especially my
lazer doc.  For me, any rudeness would cause them to
no longer be my doctors staff as I would find a new
doctor.  My ophthalmologist was the only one between
Salt Lake and LA, until recently, and still he and
his staff were always absolutely courteous and
email @ redacted
Why isn't there another word that can be made by
rearranging the letters of
the word anagram?