[IP] We'd LOVE a new Sports Pouch...

Hi all:  Anyone wanna make a trade somehow for a neoprene sports pouch?  We
have one that we got from the rep (in trade for some supplies I didn't need)
but it is getting shabby.

My 5 year old would love to have a purple or colorful new pouch for
kindergarten and I hear you lucky folks in the States get all kinds of
freebies??  We pay for EVERYTHING!

I have lots of differerent meters but only use the Elite (am waiting on
Freestyle supplies up here in Canada--Thanks Jenny!) I would trade for a
pouch? I also have a new Quickset Inserter if you want that?

Anyway, "let's make a deal?" email me!

(Mom to 5 year old pumper, pumping 11 months)