In a message dated 7/30/01 7:32:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Okay, I'm beginning to feel that I really need a solution here!  Last
 for the fourth time I DISCONNECTED MY PUMP IN MY SLEEP and woke up with
 ketones and a sugar of over 500!  I don't know when or why I am doing this>

Gina, are you absolutely sure that you are disconnecting?  Is it possible
that the Quick set is coming off itself?
    I ask that because we had one Quick-Set that did come off itself--just a
little nudge on the tubing and it disconnected.  I was very happy that Claire
noticed this when she was pulling on her jammies at night, we then just
covered the whole thing with an IV3000 tape.  Mind you, of about 4 boxes of
Quick-Sets we have only had one that did this.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7