Re: [IP] difference in meters

Hi all! I am experiencing the same problem with meters. I have been using the
'At Last" meter since March and really enjoy it. However, in the interest of
curiosity I now have the Ultra as of yesterday, the Freestyle. I decided to
try to compare and see how close they would come to each other with the
readings. Shocked is putting it mildly. I used the same finger, same time and
here is what I got for results:
141 Ultra
100 At Last!
They all three read whole blood and are alternative site meters. I have tried
it three other times since then and the closest I came today was a 20 point
difference between the Freestyle and At Last.  I have used both arm and
fingers just in case that was the reason for the differential. No change. I
am really concerned that the numbers I have been showing to the doctor on a
weekly basis (4wks) since I started with my pump, are very inaccurate. I am
really attached to the At Last because of the pump action in the meter makes
it easier to draw up plenty of blood for a sample.

Any suggestions as to why there is a 40-60 point range difference in meters?

Maribeth 38 yr diabetic.