Re: [IP] Start my pump on Monday & gluten intolerance anyone?

"My doctor and diabetes educator were
amazed at
how much I knew and I told them it's all thanks to the
insulin-pumpers
site so
thank you to all of you who post here!"

I also want to thank everyone for all the info.  My
trainer was impressed also.  Pumpin' a week tomorrow
and loving it as much as everyone said I would!
Thanks Again,
Ken Furney