Re: [IP] Start my pump on Monday & gluten intolerance anyone?

Kim,
I was diagnosed with celiac in February.  I found a
web site about it that talked about a connection
between it and DM.  People of Irish/Celtic descent are
more prone to it.  I usually celebrate St. Patrick's
Day, but boycotted it this year.  I was trained on my
pump last week, so if you want someone to learn with,
let me know.
Ken Furney