From: jspock
@shore.net

To: email @ redacted

Sent: 7/30/2001 4:41:52 PM

Subject: [IP] Absolutely Disgusted

Hi All,

I'm not at all happy right now with MiniMed and my pump situation.

My CDE sent my order in on July 10th.  I finally got a call back
from MM

*today*, and was told its going to take another *TWO MONTHS* before I even

find out if I can get a pump.  I'll be lucky is I have it
mid-September.

I just don't get it.  Is it me?

AIM:  jspock1

ICQ:  25177424

MSN:  email @ redacted

         ---"Music of the Night"
"Phantom of the Opera"

hi all,

I'm not at all happy right now with minimed and my pump situation.

my cde sent my order in on july 10th.  i finally got a call back
from mm

*today*, and was told its going to take another *two months* before i even

find out if i can get a pump.  i'll be lucky is i have it
mid-september.

i just don't get it.  is it me?

aim:  jspock1

icq:  25177424

msn:  email @ redacted

"open up your mind and let your fantasies unwind."

         ---"music of the night"
"phantom of the opera"

--- Wendy Randolph

--- email @ redacted