[IP] Start my pump on Monday & gluten intolerance anyone?

It's so unbelievable.  The insurance company finally approved it and I got my
pump today!!! I am in training and will start next Monday.  I can't wait.
I've been a member of this list for a while now and read the posts
everyday...I think all the info provided here made me more than ready for the
training and questions to ask.  My doctor and diabetes educator were amazed at
how much I knew and I told them it's all thanks to the insulin-pumpers site so
thank you to all of you who post here!  I do have one question for you ...are
any of you also gluten intolerant (celiac disease)?  Just wondering, I've got
both and I'm learning that more and more diabetics have this wonderful food
allergy.  Hope to hear from you soon.  Kim