Re: [IP] Travel and unexpected snafus

Do you rinse your mouth out and spit the water out after using your inhaled
steroid?  Unless you are swallowing the steroid, it really shouldn't cause
that much of an increase in bgs.  I found after I started rinsing and
spitting the water out twice after my doses of inhaled steroids, the rise was
not near as high!  You did mention having a cold the next day, which as you
mentioned may have helped the bgs to rise as well.

Cheryl & Two of Two
aka Mouse