Re: [IP] Travel and unexpected snafus

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Next time change you're infusion set that was 90% of
> you're problem
Actually, no. My main problem was that I had taken a
hit from my albuterol inhaler which rased my blood
sugar through the roof in the first place. It may or
may not have masked what may or may not have been a
faulty site. You can email me privately if you don't
understand the dilemma asthmatic diabetics face when
taking a steroid and trying to maintain normal BGs.

Do You Yahoo!?