Re: [IP] NYTimes.com Article: A Guessing Game to Rally the Diabetic Child

I"ve been in touch with the gentleman quoted in the article to ask how he was
using the handheld computer to test sugars.  He says he's written some code
but the bugs aren't worked out yet.  I told him that there were some concerns
on the list and to let me know if he were interested in a chat so he could
hear them.  I'll let you know, but also... here is his email address - i
found it using MIT's address book online.

    email @ redacted

pumping since 3/07/00
type 1 since age 13 months on 07/06/76
last HBa1c 6.9 - yeah!