[IP] Absolutely Disgusted

Hi All,

I'm not at all happy right now with MiniMed and my pump situation.

My CDE sent my order in on July 10th.  I finally got a call back from MM
*today*, and was told its going to take another *TWO MONTHS* before I even
find out if I can get a pump.  I'll be lucky is I have it mid-September.

I just don't get it.  Is it me?

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted