[IP] Re: Dang, I did it again

< Okay, I'm beginning to feel that I really need a solution here!  Last night
for the fourth time I DISCONNECTED MY PUMP IN MY SLEEP and woke up with large
ketones and a sugar of over 500! >

I don't know if this would help or not, but  maybe give yourself something to
occupy your hands with while you are sleeping - like holding a stuffed animal
or something.  I wear large T-shirts with the pump in the pocket and
sometimes hold a stuffed bear over it to keep it from sliding around so much.

Hope you find something the works - this is hard enough to deal with
unplugging yourself in the middle of the night!