email @ redacted wrote:
> Okay, I'm beginning to feel that I really need a solution here!  Last night
> for the fourth time I DISCONNECTED MY PUMP IN MY SLEEP and woke up with large
> ketones and a sugar of over 500!  I don't know when or why I am doing this

two questions

are you sleeping well? i mean getting a good nights rest?

what kind of infusion sets are you using? ie how difficult is it to disconnect?

this is a real interesting problem. i wake up with blankets and pillows
on the other side of the room but in 2 years have only pulled out
tenders twice.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99