RE: [IP] Re: changing basals in 7yr old

Can't speak for a 7 year old. But I know personally every time summer hits,
my blood sugars go up. And I have been doing alright for the most part. But
the last week, things have been a lot hotter so I'm chasing my sugars around
a bit.  Make sure he is drinking plenty of fluids.  Dehydration can make the
sugar levels go up.

Christene Ullom
email @ redacted
like a charm. But this summer, as I mentioned, his numbers skyrockete. We
only had to hike the bolus formula but we had to increase basals. He's now
.6 from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m., .2 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. We'll still tinkering
but we're almost there. Anyone else see such a drastic increase in insulin
usage in just a few weeks' time?

NetZero Platinum
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!