Re: [IP] Unbelievably no pump was best thing...

<<But, because I wasn't on my pump, I went to take my insulin
before we were seated (I was a bit high) figuring the insulin would be
working fine by the time food got to the table.  With no basal running, I
figured no risk.  TWO HOURS later I hadn't gotten my food (only rolls at
table).  Well, between the stress and lack of basal, I wasn't bottomed out.
The way I figure things, if I had pulled that trick of taking my insulin
pre-meal with my pump, I never would have made it that long.>>

Ill take a correction bolus when I go in if I'm high but
I never bolus for a restaurant meal until I see the food.
You never know how  long they're going to take.
I doubt I would have been as patient with them