Okay, I'm beginning to feel that I really need a solution here!  Last night
for the fourth time I DISCONNECTED MY PUMP IN MY SLEEP and woke up with large
ketones and a sugar of over 500!  I don't know when or why I am doing this,
but I'd hate to have to put tape over it like I'm a bad girl or something and
then have to change my site every day if I have to disconnect because the
tape will probably loosen the adhesion of the site!
I just don't know why I'm disconnecting my pump from the site so much lately,
especially when I cannot wake up remembering any dreams, etc, that may have
caused it.  Has anyone else had this problem yet or am I the only one.......
I guess it's another NoXpLaNaTioN 4Me type of thing, huh?  :O(
Feeling icky icky icky AGAIN......
Gina and the transient Mr Clicks II who doesn't seem to want to be near me!