Re: [IP] difference in meters

I'm sorry I missed the beginning of this thread. I had my FreeStyle tested
at the doctor's office last week and the results were within 5 points. From
the blood they took and tested, my BG was 119 and the blood I took and
tested from the meter was 124. Besides being really excited with that 119
reading, I was glad my meter was performing well.

On another note, my A1c has not changed since being on the pump. I'm at 6.7.
I know that's a good A1c, but I wanted it to be lower than the A1c I had
before the pump. I'll keep trying.

email @ redacted
Type 1 since July 2000
Pumping with Animas since April 2001