Re: [IP] re: freestyle meter

At 11:31 PM 7/29/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Cool how do I see it, paste an address for me or get me instructions thanks

As a subscriber you automatically get any messages sent to the list. If you
want to ask a new question, post to email @ redacted To answer a
message, just press reply, if you're getting individual messages. This
conversation (as an example) is being broadcast to all 3,300 of our members.

Right now, because of the time, there's not much activity. Wait until
tomorrow to get a better sense of the traffic that we get here... sometimes
up to 150 pieces of email a day.