[IP] free quick-set infusion sets

I was given a box of 23", 6mm quickset infusion sets and a quick-serter for
my son to try and we do not like them.  It seems that any of the needles
that go straight in come straight out of him too easily!!  Anyone out there
need them?  The company does not want them back, and I have too many
supplies around here that we DO use I need to find space for! The box has 8
sets in it.

If there is someone, preferable someone who has to pay for their supplies,
has no insurance, etc.  please e-mail me privatly.  Request cost of shipping
only...probably $3 priority mail.

Deborah Scott