[IP] trip to Galapagos

My husband and I will be leaving for a trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos
islands for two weeks.  We have done a lot of traveling and I loved having
the pump last summer when we took a trip hiking in the mountains in
Switzerland.  It was my first summer on the pump.  Has anybody traveled in
the Galapagos, especially the trip on the boat, and have any suggestions for
this trip??  We hope to go snorkeling - not scuba diving and it was
recommended that we buy wet suits because the water is cold.  I assume that I
will be disconnecting for these trips in the water although I have the MM
case but have never used it.  Thanks in advance.  Debby