Re: [IP] meter testing

Out of three days *I* had one DEX reading, not corroberated with the CGMS.

Jenny Sutherland
  Steve Heidmann wrote that he just finished a test with the continuous
  blood glucose monitor and said his result with the Freestyle was 89%
  accurate.  I guess that's a good way to check out a meter.
      Has anyone else done this test with other meters?  What were your
  results?  I'd be interested in knowing.

  Dianne, Mom of Johnny 9