Re: [IP] meter testing

Out of three days *I* had one DEX reading, not corroberated with the CGMS.
YMMV.

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/airbrushE.html
  Steve Heidmann wrote that he just finished a test with the continuous
  blood glucose monitor and said his result with the Freestyle was 89%
  accurate.  I guess that's a good way to check out a meter.
      Has anyone else done this test with other meters?  What were your
  results?  I'd be interested in knowing.

  Dianne, Mom of Johnny 9