Re: [IP] Does this sound right?

Hello Kelly,

At least you get *a little* attention.  I can't even get MM to call me back.
  I don't understand what the problem is.

Needless to say, I'm more than a little frustrated.  I was supposed to have
the pump by the end of July (according to my CDE) and I'm not anywhere close
to getting it.

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted