[IP] Re: I'm stumped

<Snip>I'm stumped. The original high was annoying, but that kind of thing
has happened to me before. But I don't
understand why my bg would not come down last night, despite repeated
bolusing, and yet came down easily this morning.<Snip>

I always have the late bg rise occur with shellfish:  shrimp, crab, mussels,
clams, abalone and calamari!  Even when it is not fried I have to square
wave bolus over about six hours to keep the late bg rise under control.  For
me, I double the amount of insulin I would normally take based on the weight
of the shellfist, then I take one third now and two thirds over six hours.
That *usually* works.

Good luck next time...
Shelly Fast
dx 1981, MM508 since 2/11/00